Monday, November 2, 2009

A few wedding details

Here are just a few photos of some of the details from our wedding.  I hope Caty got some good takes of these details as well!

15 foot fireplace that we had the ceremony in front of.

Center pieces from my Uncle Peter.  He took three birch logs, drilled some holes for flowers, and then placed them on a piece of maple (I think it's maple).  So perfect, so simple.

Uncle Peter came through again with our cupcake stand... made from birch pieces and plywood it held our delicious cupcakes perfectly.  Jay and I covered the plywood with waterproof maps of the White Mountains using spray adhesive.
Ta-da!
It was important for us to include our family in our day.  Both Jay and I have parents and grandparents who have been married forever... as the picture says... they are our inspiration.

No comments: