Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An update

It has been well over a year since I last posted on my blog.
I'm not exactly sure why it's been so long.  There were many days where I came to write something and then decided not to, for whatever reason.

But, I'm back... and hoping posts will happen on a more regular basis.

Some things I've seen through my blue eyes since last year...

Summer 2010


We went to Europe for an absolutely amazing honeymoon.  I don't even know the words to use to describe the time we had there.  Three weeks traveling through Italy, Switerzerland, and France.  Oh, how I wish we were back there eating fresh and delicious food and drinking wine!




Thor came to live with us.  We picked him up when he was 8 weeks old and we instantly fell in love.  He's grown a lot since last summer... 85lbs now!  He makes us smile every day.

And the BIGGEST news is that we're expecting!  A little baby boy will join us in October and we couldn't be more excited (and a little nervous) to be parents!

No comments: